Tuesday, October 03, 2006

THIS POST WAS ACTUALLY YASEER`S WORK (mon amie) but he got busted for life... so i republished it.....

THE ULTIMATE INDIAN RANT:


"as our lives change.. cum whatever, we will still be friends forever."... our moto in life yaar



INDIA BREAD INDIAN MALES ARE BECOMING THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN MY LIFE THESE DAYS:

The time has finally come… I always knew it bloody will. Its like storing a big can off whoop ass inside your body and it explodes giving you the energy to fuck anyone mentally and physically. I have had it with the Indian way of doing shit… and if you are one, then its your lucky date with reality.. Cause it will suit on well to read through it. It all started when I was born (I guess it) and finally completely struck me day before yesterday. My work experience job finally got over and I merrily ran to the job centre to apply for a National Insurance no. As people who don’t live in the United Kingdom, without N.I you’re in a dumpster as you cannot get paid for the work you do legally. After going inside the building, I found the largest population of Indians to have ever accumulated together under one roof in London. With forms in one hand and a small pouch in another (I will not explain this), they all stared at me as I entered inside. I quickly drew out a number form that no. wending machine and waited for my turn. Within half an hour left to go their where still ten draws left but some asswipes disappeared getting tired from waiting. My chance can at a very sketchy 5 mins to go and most of you know what government services are like; I got a counter with an old aged Caucasian female was sitting, as soon as I sat down. She said “what papers do you have”. It took me by complete fuckin shock, and then I said, “I have an agencies letter as well as one for the employment”. “I am glad” she replied, her spectacles hanging at the bottom of her noose as she beamed at me through them. What the fuck is up with her, racist prick. Within moments, someone knocked at my back, it was a dude and he was showing me the ticket no. which was one behind me, “it was my chance” he said in a broken south Indian accent. I smiled, “sorry mate, but I guess u`ll have to miss out on this 1”. “But please, can I have u word with u”. Aright fuckbag, did someone jumpstart your heart right now? “the center is about to close, I have to register today otherwise I will loose this job. You’re an Indian also, at least an Asian so can you please compensate with me. I actually have children, mere battche hai”. What the fuck!!!!!. Gimme a breather time. I looked at the old hag and she was still staring at me like she was. As soon as I was going to open my mouth to say something, “Actually, I will be very great full to you if you could just do this for me”. He was pulling the chair which I was sitting on, I got up and left. What the fuck just happened there? I went and sat down where I was and started thinking what a complete clownfuck was that dude until “Mr India” came to me and said, “apne jo kara who bohat accha tha”. (what you did for him was wonderful). “Yeah cheers” with a cranky smile. “aap kahan se hain”. Why the fuck are you even talking to me? “India” I reply. “namastay, mera naam karan hai, mai India se kal aya hoon. Actually, mai Bombay se hoon, but you know aj kal Bombay bohat expensive ho gaya hai. Wasie agar aap ko bura na lage to mai ek question poch sakta hoon?. (Bullsihttin……. can I ask you a question). Before I could reply, “kya aap yahan ke hai, yeah hundistan mai raihte hai, (do u live here or in India). After telling him about where I live and shit he said “ accha, ek last sawal, aap mujhey apna ticket de sakte hain”… WHAT THE FUCK???.. why???, “actually, mera ek dost saat tha, unsne mera le lya, mujhey thodi jaldi thi, mera ek appointment hai”. I stared at him in amazement.. This asswipe doesn’t even know me, spoke dumb lines to me just like the one before and now is asking for my ticket…. I gave it too him and got the fuck out of there. I needed some insulin to get me out of this son of bitch situation caused due to unknown reasons.

What the in my worth’s name has happened and it’s just not the over all “attitude yaar” which frustrates me. It’s the whole fuckin package: u can further divide them into further sets:

1. The “cool” guy: wears his sunglasses untimely or otherwise has it on top of his head. Bright colour clothing, with words on shirts like “Who’s your daddy” and “nobody’s perfect, I am nobody”, these days 99% of them have “spiky” hairstyles or military cuts. With belt buckles resembling Spiderman.

I am super cool: i am also a DJ.. who mixed justin t
with panjabi mc.

2. Indian Intellectual: usually thin and tall, have frameless glasses. Clean shaven and pants cover ¾ of body parts. They look like pussy otherwise rapists, it would be no surprise if they use words like “fanda or fandu” to explain various situations and situational people.


fuckin orgasmic: kis me baby!!! i got the close up smile

3. Short bouncer: 30% of total population, shorter than me (real short), but have an urge to look like Arnold, “pump up” at gyms at least 2 hrs everyday to gain extra mass, which results in a resemblance to a gumball. They walk freely to protect “sisters” who they try to get raunchy with.


I looks so cute yaar... sob sob

4. Happening and party guys: gelled hair, WEAR TIGHT FADED JEANS, prob. The most exciting way to go. Not bad instead of buying & wearing down a jeans. Except, it looks like a phoney piece of shit. Recently sported by Salman Khan.



I AM GIVING THE "MY CAR" POSE YAAR

If already in the topic, why isn’t anything changing. With songs like “just chill”, “rock and roll soneye” and “shez a rocks tar”, only the lyrical advances are. But to what heights. I know Katrina kaif is a starchy dame but, why does she have to team up with “Sal” and dance like a rodeo fest number. IT’S ALL DOWN TO THE FLOW OF TRANSACTIONAL PROFITS. Dipshits know that they are not talented anyway, and why give space to some as long as we are ruling. It’s probably because we also have LEANED TO GIVE UP AND LIVE IN PAST. How many of you muckrakes still reflect in relation to guns and roses as the “heavy stuff”. I was even told by an Indian dickfart once that he had computer confirmation that slash was Punjabi. I know they where good, but there fucking gone mate, just like deep purple, Bryan Adams, pink Floyd, bon jovi. Move on bastards, I don’t say that they are no good anymore. I say that you just don’t want to advance to the next stage of music game. This is where the whole “talent” concept comes in which I pulled before. Many say that India’s “versatile” talent will pave the way to the future... Hah. It’s probably up our rectum rite now. After being in Delhi and seeing the Indian Music seen, there are no more examples needed rather than this. The masses always follow up what happing around its neighbourhood, In India in the “Indi – Metal” acts (trust me mate, I have been in a band there) there are an actual try to repeat; oh wait let me rephrase, parody of older `70 musicians of the metal music. So you will almost certainly eyewitness someone trying to pull a Rob Halford’s squeal, if you go through a couple of music concerts around. To top it all off, when they have to make an effort and put this off, they will always bring in a more “English” vocal to the whole phenomenon. Wake up Lardshits, listen to any of junoon’s new song and think of Ali Azmat’s impact as he sings in Urdu and compare it to an older song which they have made with him singing in English. U`ll get my point.

There is a lot of blame left out here and it would be a pity to ignore the responsiveness of Indian girls in this anomaly. But that’s anther tale for another day.,,,,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home