Sunday, October 15, 2006

End of a beginning............................


If I die and never wake again
let this world know for I abandoned humanity,
Ever since I became human
My hate and fear worked together
solitude remained the only solution.
Wherever I traveled to I did not "fit in"
People cursed me and left me to disintegrate
I will always have this sick mind,
Does my life have any to your contribution?
I sit now, unwilling and fair,
If I cover my fathers shadow... will I be entire?
failed in life... "that" eternity
talking in mirror, self manipulation -
- that I have someone on my side
In this length of a moment, I have grown
could "no one" say a word and let me know
so I could wake end this confrontation
As you read these lines of a life
I look at you, in this moment and beg
Do not leave me here………………………..

3 Comments:

Blogger Pallav said...

Dude, thats depressing! you need hugs? ask some munnabhai fan may be you'll get some...chill out man, there are worse things in life...like my blog .
ha ha ha

5:06 AM  
Blogger indian lucifer said...

i watched a "screw my head" movie bofr writing that

3:16 PM  
Blogger Kartik said...

man, you never cease to amaze me man, i didn't know here was yaseer the poet too. Great poem, just the right blend of despair and angst!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home