Friday, December 08, 2006

PUBLICAN LOVE

Light air soaks us in tonight,
Past days spend with family at wintertime
The head nudges and scratchy scratchy versatility
How I miss this I do not let out right,
Light… the active… shape the ocean which surrounds us,
Moon …the crescent….makes you look sublime................

Light air will soak us tomorrow,
Comprehend not that we have
But ourselves
Don’t glance something in and around,
We both have been beaten and hurt
I did miss out “our” birth……..
The tide has turned and brings new sorrows

Light air will soak out blood,
We are enclosed within swarms of fins,
Hold my hands now tight as I hold your neck
.. And never take you eyes off mine
I have to liberate you off this tyrant……

While you did leave,
Light air will soak me dry………

1 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

nice, like a cross betweeen cof and pod
hehe. just kidding, liked the 'light air will soak me dry'

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home